Mega Electric Corp Mega Electric Corp
Home            Our Company            Services          Products            Gallery            Contact Us     
Mega Electric Corp
Power Save
Power Save
Reduces electricity required by inductive loads (motors)

Enhance capacity of existing electric systems

Eliminates harmful power surges

Protects appliances and sensitive electric equipment

Reduces harmful effects caused by electrical noise

Power Factor Optimization
Power Save

Improving Power Factor Lowers Electric Bills

Power Factor is used to describe the energy efficiency of the power being used in your home or business. For example, a .59 Power Factor means that only 59% of the electricity that is being drawn thru your meter is being used effectively, the other 41% is being wasted!

Very good Power Factor is .90 or 90% or better. When your Power Factor is low, it causes a strain on your electric distribution system and the electric wiring in your home or business. This strain heats up the wires and panels and causes line losses, forcing you to pay for electricity you're not using that is lost in heat dissipation. Therefore, increasing power factor is the key to saving money on electricity. Power-Save energy savers improve power factor and save money as a result.


Residential

Do you have Central Air, Pool Filters, Pool Heat Pumps, or Hot Tubs?

We can lower your monthly electric bill, save on energy costs, eliminate energy waste, increase the life of your appliances, and provide surge protection for your home.

Contact Us and let us show you how to save electricity in your home.

Commercial

Businesses today have substantial inductive loads ~ anything that runs by a motor: Air conditioners, refrigeration, heat pumps, business equipment and more.

Let us show you how to recapture energy and prolong the life of your equipment.

Contact Us today for more information



surge protectors

We can help protect residential and commercial motor-driven appliances against electrical power surge damage entering through the main electrical service panel.

Sources of power surges: Nearby lightning strikes, large equipment cycling on and off at nearby factories, downed power lines and even powering up or down your larger appliances in your own home.

Items we can help protect:
  • computers
  • monitors
  • printer/fax
  • televisions
  • gas range
  • washer
  • dryer
  • HVAC system

Contact Us today for more information
   Mega Electric Corp © 2010 Home |  Contact Us   
Site Built & Maintained By: Technically Creative Inc.